I’m Zoltán Adamek from Vác, Hungary.
- Played piano for ten years at the local music school, still heavily keyboard-influenced
- First pieces of electronic music I remember: Jean-Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk, Vangelis
- Started playing around with music software in 2006 or so
- DJ’d at small gigs around 2007
- Contributed to the Ableton community of Hungary with teaching people, providing software localization, etc.
- Interested in a quite broad range of music including experimental
- I don’t like the concept of genres
- I’m not an accomplished artist, but I try to improve myself and see what will happen
- I’m a software developer
I believe that with creating music, I will be able to express myself in a way which isn’t possible otherwise and to build deeper connections with people.